STAY AT BLUE WREN FARM
Blue Wren Farm offers luxury boutique accommodation that can sleep up 20 guests which can be included in your wedding package or booked separately for a luxurious country escape.
We offer a classic Farmhouse which has a contemporary modern design and all the finishings you would expect in a five star hotel.
We also offer a contemporary glamping experience on the property in our brand-new glamping tents. Centrally located, Blue Wren Farm is just a short drive out of town and right in the heart of wine country; the perfect location for you to explore Mudgee and the surrounds.
Set amongst the vineyard and cherry orchard on Blue Wren Farm, the self-contained Farmhouse is equipped with five bedrooms, sleeping 10 guests total, and features the following amenities:
- 5 bedrooms
- 4 king rooms
- 1 twin single room
- Two large living areas
- Three bathrooms – an ensuite and two other shared bathrooms
- Built in robes
- Premium bed linen
- Wall mounted televisions with Apple TV & Netflix
- Free WIFI
- Apple speakers
- Central air conditioning in all the rooms
- Well equipped kitchen for entertaining
- Internal laundry facilities
- Gas BBQ and outdoor entertaining facilities
- An outdoor pool
- An outdoor firepit
GLAMPING AT BLUE WREN FARM
Glamping at Blue Wren Farm has had an upgrade! Our brand-new tents are spacious and comfortable for the ultimate glamping experience. Positioned between the vineyard and cherry orchard, you’ll be staying in a prime position to relax in nature while discovering the Mudgee region.
Each of our glamping tents includes:
- A queen size bed fitted with premium linen sheets
- A large bathroom with flushing toilet, shower, vanity and premium Salus bathroom amenities
- A bar fridge, Nespresso machine, a kettle and selection of T2 teas.
- Electric blankets
- Split air conditioning system
- An outdoor fire pit is available upon request with a minimum of 24 hours notice. A fire pit kit can be purchased for $100, which includes an allocation of firewood, firelighters and kindling, as well as a bottle of our 2013 Blue Wren Reserve Shiraz.
- Comfortable deck chairs for you to stargaze at the night sky
- Power outlets and USB wall outlets
- Cheese boards, cheese knives and wine glasses provided
We have 5 tents on the property. Each are located within 50m of each other and is west facing so you can enjoy spectacular views of the afternoon sun setting from your own private deck, encompassing uninterrupted views of the property and out to the rolling hills.
The deck and interiors are separated by large-screened windows and glass sliding doors to ensure you can enjoy those breathtaking views whether you’re inside or outside.
BOOKINGS AND ENQUIRIES
To check availability of our Farmhouse and make a booking, please click the link here.